Terms of Service
- Thank you for using my services, your custom is greatly appreciated and valued. To make things as smooth as possible I have included this short information sheet as a list of my terms of service.
- I do my utmost to provide timely appointments. In order to aid me doing this it would be appreciated if you could give me fair notice that you require to be seen. For example, when you know you’re going on holiday and you want your feet treated. It is recommended to book an appointment 2-3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. If you phone me the week before or later, I may not be in a position to help you.
- Payment is due at the end of each treatment. Payment accepted at this time is cash or cheque. For regular customers, please contact me to arrange details for payment by Bank Transfer.
No further appointment can be made until payment has been received in full for the treatment received.
- I provide treatment to the best of my abilities at each appointment. If you feel the treatment provided hasn’t quite resolved the issue and you want me to return to review, then please contact me within 48 hours of the treatment to organise this. Any later than this, and any review appointment will be charged at full rate. I reserve the right to charge the full rate of a review if used unreasonably.
- Finally, if you need to cancel an appointment I would be grateful if you could do so with a minimum of 48 hours notice. Again, I reserve the right to charge 50% of the normal rate if I am not given this notice or indeed if I have attended but you are not available.
Clara Hill, October 2016